A small led is housed inside the barrel of the gun. The wire exits from the bottom of the handle making it simple to connect to your minifigure hand. Choose from USB or Battery as your power source.
The USB version includes about 12 inches of wire. This version is great if you plan to power your blaster gun for an extended period. Since LEDs draw a low amount of power, you can be sure that a cell phone power bank will last for hours and hours.
The battery option includes 2 LR41 batteries that are housed inside of a brick. Simply push the button on the side to turn lights on or off.
What is the difference between USB and Battery power?
- The usb plug must remain plugged into a power source
- To turn lights on and off you simply plug in or unplug
- Potential power sources include, cell phone power bank, USB wall plug, Computer USB port
- Battery brick is powered by 2x LR41 batteries (included)
- Push button on the side to turn lights on and off
- Open the small door on the side with a screw driver, to replace batteries