We carefully drill a hole through the light saber hilt for the led and wire.
The hilt will fit in the hand of any standard LEGO minifigure.
Use the battery brick as a stand for your minifigure
What is the difference between USB and Battery power?
- The usb plug must remain plugged into a power source
- To turn lights on and off you simply plug in or unplug
- Potential power sources include, cell phone power bank, USB wall plug, Computer USB port
- Battery brick is powered by 2x LR41 batteries (included)
- Push button on the side to turn lights on and off
- Open the small door on the side with a screw driver, to replace batteries