Simply attach the two 1x1 round plates to the front of your vehicle to add realistic looking headlights. The wire is thin enough to go between or under pieces making installation easy.
What is the difference between USB and Battery power?
- The usb plug must remain plugged into a power source
- To turn lights on and off you simply plug in or unplug
- Potential power sources include, cell phone power bank, USB wall plug, Computer USB port
- Battery brick is powered by 2x LR41 batteries (included)
- Push button on the side to turn lights on and off
- Open the small door on the side with a screw driver, to replace batteries