Simply attach each of the 4 light studs to the hands and feet of your minifigure. Each stud has a tiny LED inside protecting it once its attached. Choose between blue LEDs or red LEDs.
What is the difference between USB and Battery power?
- The usb plug must remain plugged into a power source
- To turn lights on and off you simply plug in or unplug
- Potential power sources include, cell phone power bank, USB wall plug, Computer USB port
- Battery brick is powered by 2x LR41 batteries (included)
- Push button on the side to turn lights on and off
- Open the small door on the side with a screw driver, to replace batteries