The battery version has the street lamp attached to the battery box. The USB version includes about 12 inches of wire and the wire exits the side of the base, allowing for easy installation.
What is the difference between USB and Battery power?
- The usb plug must remain plugged into a power source
- To turn lights on and off you simply plug in or unplug
- Potential power sources include, cell phone power bank, USB wall plug, Computer USB port
- Battery brick is powered by 2x LR41 batteries (included)
- Push button on the side to turn lights on and off
- Open the small door on the side with a screw driver, to replace batteries